This grammar section explains English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used. https://ncertmcq.com/adverb-of-time-exercises-for-class-3/
Adverb of Time Worksheet Exercises for Class 3 with Answers CBSE PDF
Adverb of Time
- Some adverbs tell us when an action takes place.
- It tells the time of an action.
- Late, early, yesterday, tomorrow are adverbs of time.
Adverb of Time Worksheet
Read the picture story.
Adverb Of Time Worksheet With Answer
A. Answer the following questions as per the story.
1. When did the sister arrive from Kolkata? ___________
2. When are they planning to leave and come? ___________
3. When will be the sister leaving for her home? ___________
Adverb Of Time Worksheet For Grade 3
B. Complete the following sentences using appropriate verbs or adverbs.
1. I saw him ___________
2. I ___________ your father tomorrow.
b. am seeing
3. My plane ___________ tomorrow.
4. I haven’t seen her ___________ Monday.
5. I went there ___________
Adverb of Time Worksheet for Class 3 with Answers CBSE PDF
Adverb Of Time Worksheet For Class 3
A. Pick out adverbs from the following sentences. The first one has been done for you.
1. She will come soon. soon
2. The play will begin now. ___________
3. The boy came early. ___________
4. I will see him tomorrow. ___________
5. He has arrived today. ___________
6. The train will reach Delhi tomorrow. ___________
7. Your desire will be fulfilled soon. ___________
8. He also died soon after consuming it. ___________
9. Now let me bake a cake for my son. ___________
10. We should never fall into the hands of the moneylenders. ___________
Adverbs Of Time Worksheet
B. Write whether the underlined adverb is describing when, where, or how an action happens.
1. Rohit quickly ate his lunch. ___________
2. Neil often reads books about vampires. ___________
3. Oliver immediately came to the rescue. ___________
4. When will you come here to visit us? ___________
5. Molly slowly walked to the barber shop. ___________
6. Sometimes Varun goes to the museum. ___________
7. Please speak clearly. ___________