This grammar section explains English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used. https://ncertmcq.com/interrogative-adjective-exercise-for-class-5/
Interrogative Adjective Exercise for Class 5 CBSE with Answers PDF
Interrogative Adjectives Worksheets For Grade 7
Interrogative adjectives are words that qualify or modify noun or a pronoun.
They are interrogative, which means they ask questions.
What, whose, where, why, how and which are Interrogative Adjectives.
- which seat do you prefer?
- Whose car is this?
- Whose books are these?
Read the picture story:
Interrogative Adjectives Exercises With Answers Pdf
A. Answer the following questions as per the story above.
1. What did Priya ask Ria?
2. What did Ria ask Priya?
3. What did Priya ask Master Chef?
Interrogative And Emphasizing Adjectives Exercises
B. Form two sentences with interrogative adjectives given below.
Interrogative Adjectives Worksheets Grade 5 with Answers CBSE PDF
Interrogative Adjectives Worksheet With Answers
A. Fill in the blanks with suitable interrogative adjectives.
1. __________ house did you buy?
2. __________ happened after I came out of the house is not known to me.
3. __________ team won the match is not our problem.
4. __________ are we still waiting for her?
5. __________ are you?
6. __________ there are so many dogs wandering?
7. __________ is John’s friend?
8. __________ is the smallest airport in India?
9. __________ are you leaving tomorrow?
10. __________ one of the following is the best teacher to learn music?
Worksheet Of Interrogative Sentences For Class 5
B. Look at the underlined word in each sentence and identify and write if it is an Interrogative Adjective (IA) or Interrogative Pronoun (IP).
1. Who threw the football? __________
2. Which book is yours? __________
3. What would you prefer, coffee or tea? __________
4. What colour is her hair? __________
5. At what time do we need to be at the airport? __________
6. Whose car is that? __________
7. Whose books are you reading? __________
8. What is your sister’s name? __________
9. Which is greater? __________
10. Which of these books have you read? __________
Interrogative Adjectives Worksheets For Grade 5
C. Underline the question word and circle the noun that it asks about. Question Word Noun
1. What apples did you buy?
2. Which shirt do you want?
3. Which car is the fastest?
4. Whose books are on the table?