This grammar section explains English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used. https://ncertmcq.com/interrogative-exercise-for-class-4/
Interrogative Exercise for Class 4 CBSE with Answers
- A sentence that asks something is called asking sentences. They are called Questions.
- Asking sentences always end in a question mark. (?)
- Asking sentences begin with question words like What, Who, When, Where and Why.
- Asking sentences may also be asked to get answers.
- Sometimes we form a question, by changing the order of the sentence by placing the verb in the beginning of the sentence.
Interrogative Exercise for Class 4 with Answers CBSE PDF
Interrogative Sentences Worksheet For Class 4
A. Make questions for the following sentences.
1. He is washing the car.
2. You are going home.
3. I am reading a magazine.
4. She was sitting on the chair.
5. Anil was carrying a heavy box.
6. They were playing football.
7. You were working in the shop.
Interrogative Sentences Exercises For Class 4
B. Make questions with question words.
1. Matthew is making a mistake. –
2. Linda is knocking at the door. –
3. They are flying to Rome. –
4. I’m making the new tree house at the moment. –
5. She is driving the car carefully. –