On this page, you will find Mensuration Class 6 Notes Maths Chapter 10 Pdf free download. CBSE NCERT Class 6 Maths Notes Chapter 10 Mensuration will seemingly help them to revise the important concepts in less time.
CBSE Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Notes Mensuration
Mensuration Class 6 Notes Conceptual Facts
1. Perimeter is the distance covered along the boundary formed by the closed figures.
2. Perimeter of rectangle = 2 (length + breadth)
3. Perimeter of square = 4 x length of the side
4. Perimeter of equilateral triangle = 3 x length of each side
5. Area of a rectangle = length x breadth
6. Area of a square = side x side
7. Unit of perimeter = cm or m or km
8. Unit of area = sq cm or sq m or sq km (cm2 or m2 or km2)