This grammar section explains English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used. https://ncertmcq.com/opposite-words-exercise-for-class-2/
Opposite Words Worksheet Exercises for Class 2 Examples with Answers CBSE PDF
Words that have a completely different meanings are called opposite words.
Look at the list of opposite words.
Opposite Exercise Worksheets with Answers for Class 2 CBSE PDF
Opposite Words Worksheet With Answers
A. Write the opposite of the underlined word in each sentence.
1. My teacher gives hard homework. ____________
2. We live far from my grandmother. ____________
3. Have you lost your pencil? ____________
4. School starts too late. ____________
5. My dog climbs under the fence. ____________
6. I like a cold lunch. ____________
7. Mohan is the shortest boy in your class. ____________
8. Today it will be warm outside. ____________
9. Mita is sad about the party. ____________
10. I am slow at running the race. ____________
Opposites For Class 2
B. Using the word bank write the opposites of the words given below.
Bad – ___________________ (Good)
Bitter – ___________________ (Shallow)
Begin – ___________________ (Awake)
Build – ___________________ (Common)
Bent – ___________________ (Destroy)
Lend – ___________________ (Sweet)
Worst – ___________________ (Straight)
Rare – ___________________ (Cruel)
Deep – ___________________ (Best)
Sleep – ___________________ (Borrow)
Kind – ___________________ (End)