On this page, you will find Data Handling Class 6 Notes Maths Chapter 9 Pdf free download. CBSE NCERT Class 6 Maths Notes Chapter 9 Data Handling will seemingly help them to revise the important concepts in less time.
CBSE Class 6 Maths Chapter 9 Notes Data Handling
Data Handling Class 6 Notes Conceptual Facts
1. Data: A data is a collections of numbers gathered to give some information.
2. Primary data: When the data are collected directly from the source.
3. Secondary data: When the data are collected from secondary source, e.g., newspapers, magazines, televisions, internet, etc.
4. Tally marks are used to organise the data in a group of five such as
5. Pictograph represents data through pictures of the objects.
6. Bar graphs are another way of representing the data visually bars of uniform width can be horizontal and vertical with equal spacing.
7. We have to choose the scale for drawing the Bar graphs and pictograph conveniently.