This grammar section explains Online Education English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used. https://ncertmcq.com/do-does-did-exercises-for-class-4/
Online Education for Interrogatives Do Does Did Exercises for Class 4 CBSE with Answers
- We use Do/Does/Did for forming questions.
- It converts the assertive sentences into interrogative.
- Do/Does/Did are helping verbs.
- Do/Does/Did are used where i s/a m/a re/was/we re are not used as helping verbs.
- Do/Does is used in present tense to make Present Interrogative Sentence.
- It always comes with the base form of the main verb.
- Did is used in past tense to make Past Interrogative Sentence. It always comes with the base form of the verb.
- Do/Does/Did is used in the beginning of the sentence while making questions.
- Do ¡s used with I, We, They, You, Does is used with He, She, It.
- Did is used with I, We, They, You.
Do Does Did
Read the picture story.
Do Does Did Worksheet With Answers
A. Answer the following questions from the story above.
1. What did Mohit ask Rohit in the first para? __________
2. What did Mohit want to know about his English teacher? __________
3. What else did Mohit ask about the English teacher? __________
Do, Does Did Questions And Answers
B. Rewrite the following interrogative sentences into assertive sentences from the story above.
1. Do you know your English teacher?
2. Does he teach you?
3. Where does he live?
Do Does Did Exercises with Answers for Class 4 CBSE PDF
Do Does Did Worksheet
A. Circle the helping verb (do, did or does) to complete the following sentences.
/ (do)/ did / does) wash my car on the weekend, do
1. We (do/did/does) create new inventions all the time.
2. He (do/did/does) cook for a living.
3. He (do/did/does) run every morning to stay in shape.
4. My parents (do/did/does) buy me all the materials for school.
5. He (do/did/does) cut wood for a living.
6. She (do/did/does) sew during class time.
7. I (do/did/does) watch the big game on television.
8. He (do/did/does) share a lot of information with me.
9. We (do/did/does) try our best last year.
10. The zebras (do/did/does) play with each other.
11. You (do/did/does) think you would get away with it.
12. She (do/did/does) compete very hard.
13. David (do/did/does) wash his new car yesterday.
14. We (do/did/does) eat fish in the early morning.
Do Does Did Questions And Answers Pdf
B. Make questions by adding helping verbs.
1. You/speak/English →
2. when / he / go / home →
3. they / clean / the bathroom →
4. where / she / ride / her bike →
5. Billy / work / in the supermarket →
Do Does Did Worksheet For Class 4
C. Convert the following assertive sentences into interrogative.
1. Billy ate an apple.
2. The children played in the garden.
3. Laura came home at six o’clock.
4. The boy read a book.