This grammar section explains English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used. https://ncertmcq.com/has-have-had-exercise-for-class-4/
Has Have Had Exercise for Class 4 CBSE with Answers PDF
- Has/Have/had use the past participle of the main verb.
- While converting present perfect sentence into interrogative, we use has/ have before the subject or in the beginning of the sentence.
- While converting past perfect sentences into interrogative, we use had before the subject or in the beginning of the sentence.
Read the picture Story.
A. Answer the following questions as per the story.
1. What did mother ask the father? ___________________
2. What did father ask the mother? ___________________
3. What did father ask Peter? ___________________
B. Convert the interrogative sentences of the story into simple sentences.
1. Has Peter shown you his drawing? ___________________
2. Has he drawn something creative? ___________________
3. Have you ever participated in a drawing competition? ___________________
Has Have Had Exercise for Class 4 with Answers CBSE PDF
A. Write questions using Has/Have. The first one has been done for you.
1. they / finish / their homework – Have they finished their homework?
2. Suman / play / with / Rohit – ______________________________
3. the waiter / bring / the tea – ______________________________
4. Mita/pay / the bill – ______________________________
5. you / ever / write / a poem – ______________________________
6. you / correct / my mistakes – ______________________________
7. you / practice / speaking English – ______________________________
8. she / tidy up / her room – ______________________________
9. the boss / sign / the letter – ______________________________
10. Mary / shut / the door – ______________________________
B. Complete the questions using Had.
1. (what /you/say) ____________ before you opened the window?
2. (he/speak) ____________ to you before he called us?
3. (you/switch) ____________ off the lights before we left?
4. (you/take) ____________ the laundry inside when it started to rain?
5. (who/live) ____________ in that house before the Khans bought it?