This grammar section explains Online Education English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used. https://ncertmcq.com/present-continuous-tense-exercises-for-class-3/
Online Education for Present Continuous Tense Worksheet Exercises for Class 3 CBSE with Answers PDF
- We use Present continuous tense when actions are taking place in the present.
- We use Is, Am, Are as Helping verb.
- We use +ing with the Main verb.
Present Continuous Tense Worksheet Class 3
Read the picture story.
Present Continuous Tense Worksheets For Grade 3 With Answers
A. Answer the following questions as per the story,
1. What is the cousin doing?
2. What is the bird doing in the story?
3. What are the parents doing?
Present Continuous Worksheet For Class 3
B. Match the verbs with its continuous forms.
Play – is eating
Eat – is playing
Hide – is hiding
Present Continuous Tense Worksheets for Grade 4 with Answers CBSE PDF
Present Continuous Tense For Class 3
A. Tick the correct words in the brackets.
1. The man (am, is, are) wearing a cap.
2. Birds (am, is, are) sitting on treetops.
3. We (am, is, are) learning grammar.
4. People (am, is, are) walking in the streets.
5. A kite (am, is, are) flying high up in the sky.
Worksheet On Present Continuous Tense For Class 3
B. Fill in the blanks with the present continuous tense.
1. I _________ _________ chocolates, (eat)
2. My friends _________ _________ me. (call)
3. It _________ _________ outside, (rain)
4. Meena and Rita _________ _________ to school, (go)
5. The children _________ _________ noise, (make)
6. Ouch, you _________ _________ on my toe! (step)