This grammar section explains Online Education English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used. https://ncertmcq.com/simple-present-tense-exercises-for-class-3/
Online Education for Simple Present Tense Worksheet Exercises for Class 3 CBSE with Answers PDF
Simple Present Tense Worksheet
- Verbs have forms called tenses that tell us when the action happens.
- We use simple present tense to talk about the actions or events happening in the present.
- If the action happens regularly we use the simple present tense.
- The simple present tense is also used to state facts.
- Add s or-es with singular nouns.
Simple Present Tense Class 3
Read the picture story.
Simple Present Tense Worksheet For Class 3
A. Answer the following questions according to the story.
1. What do Mrs. and Mr. Paul do in the garden? ___________________
2. Who goes to river nearby? ___________________
3. Who brings water from the river? ___________________
Simple Present Tense Worksheet With Answers For Class 3
B. Fill in each blank with a verb from the story.
1. Mrs. and Mr. Paul ___________________ their garden.
2. Mr. Paul ___________________ up early everyday.
3. Mrs. Paul ___________________ the plants.
Simple Present Tense Worksheets for Grade 3 with Answers PDF
Simple Present Tense Worksheet Class 3
A. Tick the correct word.
1. Ram (love, loves) chocolates.
2. The girl (dance, dances) well.
3. The teacher (teach, teaches) us grammar.
4. The baby (cry, cries) for milk.
5. They (grow, grows) vegetables.
6. Birds (fly, flies) in the sky.
Tense Worksheet For Class 3
B. Write the correct form of the verbs in the following sentences.
1. She ___________ (drive) very well.
2. Water ___________ (boil) at 100 degrees.
3. I ___________ (work) hard.
4. My sister ___________ (speak) English.
5. They ___________ (open) the store at 8.00 am.
6. The box ___________ (contain) food.
Simple Present Tense Exercise For Class 3
C. Read the passage about Gopi’s morning routine.
I get up at 6 o’clock and brush my teeth. First of all I take a bath. Then, I take a cup of tea and some biscuits. I study my lessons and have a meal. I polish my shoes. I wear my uniform and comb my hair. I carry my lunch and leave for school.
Now tell Gopi’s Morning Routine in your words.
Gopi gets up at 6 o’clock. First of all he _________________________________________________________________________