Solved CBSE English Sample Papers for Class 10 with Solutions 2021-2022 Term 1 & Term 2: Solving Pre Board CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 English with Solutions Answers 2021-2022 Pdf Download Term 1 & Term 2 will give students an idea about the question paper pattern, frequently asked questions, and on which topics to emphasize more in a subject. CBSE Sample Paper of English Class 10th with Solutions Term 1 & Term 2 will boost their confidence level, and they will feel optimistic about the board exams.
CBSE English Sample Papers Class 10 | English Sample Papers for Class 10 with Solutions 2022 Term 1 & Term 2
According to the new CBSE Exam Pattern, MCQ Questions for Class 10 English Carries 20 Marks. Click on the link below to access the CBSE Solved Sample Paper of English Class 10 2022 Term 1 & Term 2.
English Sample Papers for Class 10 with Solutions 2021-22 Term 2
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 English Term 2 Set 1
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 English Term 2 Set 2
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 English Term 2 Set 3
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 English Term 2 Set 4
English Sample Papers for Class 10 with Solutions (Old Pattern)
- CBSE English Sample Paper Class 10 Set 1 (New 2020-21)
- Solved Sample Paper of English Class 10 Set 2 (New 2020-21)
- Sample Question Paper of English Class 10 Set 3 (New 2020-21)
- CBSE Class 10th English Sample Paper Set 4 for Practice (New 2020-21)
- CBSE Sample Paper English Class 10 Set 5 for Practice (New 2020-21)
CBSE Class 10 English Sample Question Paper Design 2022
|Section*||Type of Questions||1 Mark Questions||2 Marks Questions||4 Marks Questions||5 Marks Questions||Total
(out of 6)
|Case-based Factual Passage||5Q
(out of 6)
(Writing & Grammar)
|Analytical Paragraph or Formal Letter||–||–||–||1Q||10M|
(out of 7)
(out of 3)
|Footprints Without Feet||–||–|
English Sample Paper Class 10 Question Paper Design 2020-21
|Sections||Competencies||Total marks||% Weightage|
|Reading Comprehension||Conceptual understanding, decoding, analyzing, inferring, interpreting and vocabulary||20||25|
|Writing Skill and Grammar||Creative expression of an opinion, reasoning, justifying, illustrating, appropriacy of style and tone, using appropriate format and fluency. Applying conventions, using integrated structures with accuracy and fluency||20||25|
|Literature Textbook and Supplementary Reading Text||Recalling, reasoning, appreciating, applying literary conventions illustrating and justifying etc. Extract relevant information, identifying the central theme and subtheme, understanding the writers’ message and writing fluently.||40||50|
Sample Question Paper of English Class 10
- English Solved Sample Paper Class 10 Paper 1
- Class 10th CBSE English Sample Paper 2
- Latest Sample Paper of English Class 10 Paper 3
- English Class 10 Sample Paper 4
- CBSE Sample Paper English Class 10 Paper 5
- CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 English Paper 6
- Class 10th English Sample Paper 7
PRESCRIBED BOOKS: Published by NCERT, New Delhi
- First Flight – Text for Class X
- Footprints without Feet – Supplementary Reader for Class X
EXTENDED READING TEXTS (either one):
- Diary of a Young Girl – 1947 by Anne Frank (unabridged edition), Published by CBSE.
- The Story of My Life – 1903 by helen Keller (unabridged edition)
NOTE: Teachers are advised to:
- encourage classroom interaction among peers, students, and teachers through activities such as role play,
group work etc.
- reduce teacher-talking time and keep it to the minimum.
- take up questions for discussion to encourage pupils to participate and to marshal their ideas and express
and defend their views, and
- continue the Speaking and Listening activities given in the NCERT books.
Besides measuring attainment, texts serve the dual purpose of diagnosing mistakes and areas of non-
learning. To make evaluation a true index of learners’ attainment, each language skill is to be assessed
through a judicious mixture of different types of questions.
Reading Section: Reading for comprehension. criticaL evaluation, inference and analysis are skills to
Writing Section: All types of short and extended writing tasks will be dealt with.
Grammar: Grammar items mentioned in the syllabus will be taught and assessed over a period of time.
There will be no division of syllabus for Grammar.
We hope these Solved CBSE English Sample Papers for Class 10 with Solutions 2021-2022 Term 1 & Term 2 will help in self-evaluation. Stay tuned for further updates on NCERT Sample Question Paper of English Class 10 2022 Term 1 & Term 2 for their exam preparation.