Studying from CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Revision Notes helps students to prepare for the exam in a well-structured and organised way. Making Class 12 Accountancy Theory Notes Pdf saves students time during revision as they don’t have to go through the entire textbook. In CBSE Notes, students find the summary of the complete chapters in a short and concise way. Students can refer to the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy, to get the answers to the exercise questions.
Accountancy Class 12 Notes| Theory Notes of Accountancy Class 12
Class 12 Accounts Notes Part 1 Not-for-Profit Organisation and Partnership Accounts
- Chapter 1 Accounting for Not for Profit Organisation Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 2 Accounting for Partnership: Basic Concepts Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 3 Reconstitution of Partnership Firm: Admission of a Partner Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 4 Reconstitution of Partnership Firm: Retirement/Death of a Partner Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 5 Dissolution of a Partnership Firm Accountancy Notes Class 12
Notes of Accounts Class 12 Part 2 Company Accounts and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Chapter 6 Accounting for Share Capital Theory of Accounts Class 12
- Chapter 7 Issue and Redemption of Debentures Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 8 Financial Statements of a Company Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 9 Analysis of Financial Statements Notes of Accounts Class 12
- Chapter 10 Accounting Ratios Accounts Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 11 Cash Flow Statement Class 12 Accounts Notes
We hope students have found these CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Theory Notes Pdf useful for their studies. If you have any queries related to NCERT Accounts Theory Notes Class 12, drop your questions below in the comment box.