Value Based Questions in Science for Class 9 Chapter 8 Motion
These Solutions are part of Value Based Questions in Science for Class 9. Here we have given Value Based Questions in Science for Class 9 Class 9 Chapter 8 Motion
VALUE BASED QUESTIONS
Ram hired a three wheeler from bus stand to his house. The driver A’ of three wheeler followed the shortest path and reached the destination in half an hour. He charged Rs. 50 from Ram. On the same day, Ram’s sister also came to her house after attending a function in other city. She also hired a three wheeler. The driver ‘B’ of the three wheeler took an hour to reach her house and charged Rs. 150 from her.
- Is the displacement of both the three wheelers from bus stand to Ram’s house same or different ?
- What values are shown by driver A ?
- Displacement of both the three wheelers is same.
- Driver A is honest. He is concerned for others.
- Value Based Questions in Science for Class 9
- HOTS Questions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science
- Previous Year Question Papers for CBSE Class 9 Science
Two boys A and B were driving cars on a road. There was a sign board on the side of road reading “speed limit” : 50 km/h. Boy A applied brakes and started driving at 45 km/h. On the other hand boy B did not bother about the speed limit. He continued to drive his car at 70 km/h. A police man stopped the car of boy B and fined him If Rs. 500.00. What values are shown by boy A ?
boy A is good observer and being a good citizen, he follows the traffic rules.
Hope given Value Based Questions in Science for Class 9 Chapter 8 Motion are helpful to complete your science homework.
If you have any doubts, please comment below. Learn Insta try to provide online science tutoring for you.